Before you make reservations or plan your night out, be sure you have a place to crash safely! Follow the link below to book a room and get the party started:
Kick up your heels at the best NYE parties
- Join 3Mag Pubhouse for a six course Brewer’s Dinner with beer pairings and a midnight toast!
- Clink your champagne glass at Red Lion Olympia’s Puttin’ on the Glitz celebration.
- Dance along to the harmonies of the Oly Mountain Boys and Straw Hat Revival New Year’s Show at Dillinger’s Cocktails & Kitchen.
- Take a tour of Sandstone Distillery then ring in the New Year at Lady of the Lake. Stay the night in a cabin and take the polar plunge New Year’s Day.
- Move forward into the New Year by taking it back to the 80's. Dust off your leg warmers, perm your hair, and slide on your Reeboks at the Nisqually Red Wind Casino.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve at the Lucky Eagle Casino with local-favorites, the Afrodisiacs. They will be playing dance music spanning five decades!
- Head to Little Creek Casino Resort for your New Year's Eve countdown. Featuring live entertainment with Harmonious Funk and the master of the mix, DJ Smylez. Bring your dancing shoes and start 2019 off right! The party starts at 9pm.
YOUR GETAWAY BAG
Top six things to pack for a night out in the Pacific Northwest
- A pair of flats for when your heels are just too much
- Your fave hangover cure-all - we suggest Emergen-c, or Aspirin
- As the locals say “it’s the water” - fill your jug at the artesian well on 4th Ave and keep hydrated
- A scarf & gloves for the chilly night air
- Mints or gum for that New Year’s kiss
- Bonus Items: a spare $20 for the unexpected adventure and an umbrella
HAIR OF THE DOG
For the day after cure
- Too much fun on NYE? Revive with a Mother Mary (the queen of all bloody marys) at River’s Edge Restaurant in Tumwater.
- If Hair of the Dog isn't enough to get you out of bed, how about Hair of the Bear...the Polar Bear that is. Shock your nerves and start fresh with a dip in Long Lake at the Lacey Polar Bear Plunge.
- Head to Iron Rabbit for an unbelievable brunch. Opt for the Iron Breakfast paired with a Bloody Iron Mary.
Tag social posts #DecidedlyDifferent and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter (@Experience_Oly) and Instagram (@ExperienceOly).