Did you know that our area has a coffee culture to rival some of the biggest cities around Puget Sound? More than half-dozen independent local java brewers are happily percolating from several locations and growing outside Thurston County. Some of our favorites are listed below!
- Batdorf & Bronson offers delicious certified organic coffee drinks, homemade goodies and comfortable, spacious coffee bar and lounging areas. The original Dancing Goats Coffee Bar was opened in 1988-long before the Pacific Northwest caught onto the trend!
- Forrey's Forza is one of Lacey’s newer coffee stops, a cool haven for sipping coffee, tasting pastries, enjoying wine, playing games and enjoying live music. You will be welcomed into a relaxed atmosphere with comfortable chairs near a warm fireplace to meet with your friends, family and co-workers.
- Jo's Coffee Bar is a family-friendly coffee shop with local products and organic coffee delivered fresh weekly from Bellingham. Jo's offers free wi-fi, a conference room and much more! Stop by, say hi and grab a cup of jo and Jo's.
- Olympia Coffee Roasting Company makes its name on fresh and finely crafted brews that are sourced only from the best farmers in the world. You can OCR all around town, including Swantown Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Café Love is not just coffee! It's also a live music venue and the loft upstairs is like being in your own home. Very comfortable with lots of space to study, paint, or even do some yoga.
- Burial Grounds entered the coffee scene in 2009, in the heart of downtown Olympia, they provide a Zombie-themed caffeine experience like you've never experienced. Take a seat on the funky, mismatched chairs and enjoy your strong and delicious coffee!
This list is far from complete, so get out this fall and see what Olympia Lacey and Tumwater have to offer for all of your caffeine needs and wants!