Set your mind at ease
Save time and money. Take advantage of the services provided by the team at Experience Olympia and Beyond and let us do the heavy lifting. We’ll help you handcraft a one-of-a-kind meeting or event so you can kick off your shoes and relax.
To make the planning process simple and easy, we provide the following services*:
- Hospitality services to include VIP welcome amenities, visitor guides, maps, city-wide welcome signage and on-site concierge services, based on availability.
- Suggestions for pre- and post- convention tours and activities.
- Destination marketing support to include access to royalty-free photos and official destination logos.
- Assistance with copy-writing specific to the destination.
- Public relations assistance for events open to the public.
- Give Back to the destination! Exclusive voluntourism opportunities are available with the Hands-On Children’s Museum, the Puget Sound’s premier museum for kids.
Option A: A one-hour teacher’s assistant program, where groups can gather at the location of their choice to assist museum volunteer coordinators with activity preparation; i.e. sorting art supplies and other donations for use at museum events.
Option B: “Free For All Friday.” Groups are invited to assist museum volunteers on-site at the Hands-On Children’s Museum as they offer free admission for all kids to enjoy the wonders of the museum. Two month advance notice is required.
*Based on group size, limitations may apply
Not sure where to start? Start planning your next event today. Connect with our honest and candid destination experts to start planning your next event. (360) 704-7544 or email@example.com