Stevens Field was deeded to the Olympia School District on May 27, 1921. In 1963, the Olympia School District began leasing the site for athletic purposes to the City of Olympia. Today it remains an active area for competitive athletics. In 1994, the Olympia School District renovated Lincoln Elementary School, and as a result, two fields were eliminated and tennis courts relocated.
Park features: Picnic areas, Picnic tables, Basketball, Tennis and Athletic fields
- Number of Baseball Fields: 2
- Number of Tennis Courts: 2