The Lacey Depot Building, City of Lacey’s 50th Anniversary Landmark Project, is a near replica of the original depot, which opened in 1891 in the same area.
The Lacey Depot Site includes:
- A Train-themed play structure, open year ’round to park visitors from 7:00 a.m. – dark, daily.
- Two Restrooms(accessible from the outside of the building)
- Drinking Fountain
- Two Historic Markers (Lacey Depot and Lacey Plywood Plant, both formerly located on this site)
- The Lacey Depot Building has indoor picnic tables for public use from May – September, each year.