Thurston Tourism Ambassadors (CTA)
Join the Visitor & Convention Bureau
The Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) needs YOU to tell the incredible story of our destination.
The mission of Experience Olympia & Beyond is to reveal Thurston County’s most iconic experiences for the world to discover, and that means we need to have close working relationships with our county’s tourism-related businesses and organizations.
If your business or organization meets the criteria listed below, please complete the attached form so we can add you to our website and other communication channels. In a nutshell, we want to be as well-equipped to share your story with visitors as possible, and this is where we start!
What if my business is outside of Thurston County?
We cannot honor all partnership benefits for businesses outside of Thurston County, but may still be able to work with you. Check in with our team about custom options and rates.
What qualifies as a tourism-related business?
Experience Olympia & Beyond follows guidance from the Washington State Department of Revenue NAISC codes that correlate with the following categories:
- Food Services
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
- Retail Trade
- Meeting and Event Venues
Free Benefits Include:
- Website listing and social media links on ExperienceOlympia.com
- Event listings on ExperienceOlympia.com
- Promotion through Experience Olympia & Beyond social media pages, blogs and newsletters targeting visitors
- Exclusive access to conference and group sales leads
- Ability to participate in the CTA Freebies & Discounts Program
Join the Visitor & Convention Bureau Today
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly or contact us directly at (360) 704-7544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of Ethics
Before you sign-up, please review our Code of Ethics!