JOIN THE VISITOR AND CONVENTION BUREAU
COVID-19 Care Program | Free Digital Membership
The evolving COVID-19 crisis has brought on new challenges that our entire community is grappling with. Know that your business is not alone: we’re all in this together.
As part of our COVID-19 Crisis Management Plan, we want to ensure all tourism businesses have access to our sales, marketing and community resources. Our team is focused on helping small businesses weather the storm and recover quickly.
Sign up now for the FREE COVID-19 Care Program and the Visitor & Convention Bureau will feature your business at no charge. Under the new COVID-19 Care Program, the Visitor & Convention Bureau offers multiple benefits.
Free benefits include:
- Website listing and social media links on ExperienceOlympia.com
- Event listings on ExperienceOlympia.com
- Promotion through Experience Olympia & Beyond social media pages, blogs and newsletters targeting visitors
- Exclusive access to conference and group sales leads
- Ability to participate in the Thurston Tourism Ambassador's Freebies & Discounts program
The plan automatically expires June 30, 2021, with the option to continue as a Visitor & Convention Bureau member.
What if my business is outside of Thurston County? We cannot honor all membership benefits for businesses outside of Thurston County, but may still be able to partner with you. Check in with our team about custom options and rates.
Learn more and join the Visitor and Convention Bureau today
Fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly or contact us directly at (360) 704-7544 or email@example.com.
Membership Code of Ethics
Before you sign-up, please review our Membership Code of Ethics!