Economic Development Toolkit
Growing Thurston County's Economy, Together
Studies indicate a growing alignment between what makes a community an attractive place to visit also makes it attractive to invest in. As the Visitor & Convention Bureau (VCB) markets the region as a tourism destination, we also influence perceptions that work to attract talent and investment.
As partners in the Thurston Community Economic Alliance (TCEA), the VCB is committed to making marketing resources available to our partners in economic development. Below you will find photos, videos, a brand toolkit and other resources you can use to use in your own marketing collateral and initiatives.
Photos and Videos
Videos and photos are a great way to breathe life into a sales or welcome presentation. Feel free to use the below videos and photos in your next presentation to give your audience a sense of place and overview of why Thurston County is a great place to live and work.
Photos of the top attractions in the region are included below. Please make sure to credit the photographer using the following format: Photo Credit XX, courtesy of Experience Olympia & Beyond.
Videos include the Brand Anthem Video (Here, video) and the Destination Video (Boardwalk video). Each video highlights the region.
- Brand Anthem Video by Daniel Koubini, courtesy of Experience Olympia & Beyond
- Destination Video by MilkMan Media and JayRay, courtesy of Experience Olympia & Beyond
In partnership with the TCEA, we encourage Thurston County partners to adopt the voice, tone and style of the region’s brand. For inspiration, take a peak at the brand toolkit. We’ve also included the key messages adapted for Economic Development.
- Here, business is mindfully crafted
- Innovation without the pretense. Business growth and entrepreneurs are thoughtfully supported.
- A beautiful & iconic place to live with purpose
- This is a place people wat to be. Employees and families are rejuvenated by nature by abundant connections, education and nature.
- Near it all
- Location matters. Washington’s capital community is affordable and accessible.