- Olympia Family Theater
- 112 State Ave NE, Olympia, WA 98501
Multiple show dates:
- Fri, Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:00 pm OPENING NIGHT!
- Sat, Mar 17th, 2018 at 2:00 pm
- Sun, Mar 18th, 2018 at 2:00 pm
- Thu, Mar 22nd, 2018 at 7:00 pm PAY-WHAT-YOU-CAN!
- Fri, Mar 23rd, 2018 at 7:00 pm
- Sat, Mar 24th, 2018 at 2:00 pm
- Sun, Mar 25th, 2018 at 2:00 pm
- Thu, Mar 29th, 2018 at 7:00 pm
- Fri, Mar 30th, 2018 at 7:00 pm
- Sat, Mar 31st, 2018 at 2:00 pm
- Sun, Apr 1st, 2018 at 2:00 pm
Edward Tulane is an expensive toy rabbit made of china. He is loved by a little girl named Abilene, but Edward doesn’t care. He is vain and self-centered.
Tossed overboard, stuck in a traveler’s knapsack, used as a scarecrow, renamed and reinvented, you will fall in love with our rabbit doll named Edward as he undertakes a life-changing 20-year journey. Along the way, he sheds his arrogance, and his heart grows bigger and softer as he discovers the importance of people, friendship, and love.
Through this miraculous journey, Edward learns what it is to love, what it is to lose that love, and how to find the courage to love again. With a simple set, live music, a small ensemble of actors playing multiple characters and a tender story, Kate DiCamillo’s bestseller comes to life in an unforgettable stage experience.