Olympia Arts Month
Month-Long Events & Activities in October
Arts Walk is moving forward with a modified approach for fall 2020. Arts Walk will continue to be a platform for amplifying the creativity and innovation in Olympia and serve as a vehicle for connecting our community.
Instead of a two-day event, the program is shifting to an Arts Month. Throughout October we will highlight programs and activities presented by participating locations, artists, and virtual performances. Keeping with the current CDC and State guidelines, in-person performances and gatherings will not be allowed as part of this event.
Arts Walk social distanced activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Works of art on display indoors and outdoors
- Virtual performances & events
- Social distanced workshops and programs
- Film programs that meet state guidelines
- Take out art activities
- Recently installed murals and public art