Saturday, March 24th at 10 AM
Olympia Lactation and Kristy Woodford/Holistic Home Group present:
Olympia's Second Annual It Takes a Village Natural Birth and Parenting Expo, spotlighting Olympia-area natural birth and family healthcare professionals and other holistic support services for the young family. Exhibitors will provide a sampling of their expertise and information at this once a year, one-stop shop event. Come and learn more about the wide variety of local resources available to the greater Olympia natural birth and parenting community.
This is the Second Annual It Takes a Village Expo in Olympia. Last year’s event took place in downtown Olympia and included over 40 vendors (local midwives, doulas, naturopaths, chiropractors, preschools, food vendors and more). It was attended by over 300 visitors. This year the number of vendors and participants is expected to increase and the new location at Olympia Waldorf School allows for this expansion.
This event is free to the public.
What you can expect to experience:
- Meet local natural birth professionals
- Meet other local holistic professionals and providers
- Hear from local treasure and Parent Educator Candyce Bollinger
- Puppet Show by Olympia Waldorf Early Childhood Faculty
- A variety of demos such as pregnancy and children’s yoga
- Enjoy a hands on experience from the Olympia Hands on Children’s Museum
- Try on a variety of baby wearing accessories at the Olympia chapter of BWI’s Table to see which one is right for you
- Taste delicious, local and healthy food
- Find out if your car seat is properly installed from an on-site car seat tech
- And much more!