- Saint Martin's University
- 5300 Pacific Avenue SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Saturday, March 24th all day
Originally conceived by the Saint Martin’s Alumni Association to help fulfill its mission to promote, support and enhance the Saint Martin’s educational and monastic community, the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival is a popular community celebration that has much to offer those who attend.
The Festival is managed by a mostly all-volunteer committee of alumni, friends, University staff and other members from the greater community. At this year’s 28th annual festival, patrons can sample and taste:
- More than 100 varietal and blended wines from Washington State wineries
- Many different beers on tap
- Food favorites from local restaurants