- Saint Martin's University
- 5300 Pacific Avenue SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Saturday, March 24th all day
Originally conceived by the Saint Martin’s Alumni Association to help fulfill its mission to promote, support and enhance the Saint Martin’s educational and monastic community, the annual Capital Food & Wine Festival is a popular community celebration that has much to offer those who attend.
The Capital Food & Wine Festival is a yearly, nonprofit fundraiser featuring more than 100 regional wines accompanied by knowledgeable vintners, dozens of beers and hard ciders, a vast array of tasty food options from local restaurants and specialty shops, and three stages of live music! Also popular and on site: the coveted RJ's Wine Cellar and well-loved O'Blarney's Sports Bar tent with big screen TV's. All totaled, a great event value. Hundreds of volunteers and dozens of local businesses make this event possible, now on it's 29th year running. A delicious, feel-good community celebration whose proceeds benefit Saint Martin's Alumni Association's academic student scholarships!
- SPECIAL live performance by Olympia's own Ethan Tucker (as seen on The Voice) and Band
- Jazz, folk and classical musicians grace three stages throughout the venue.
- More than 100 regional wines will be uncorked to taste, and bottles for sale.
- More than 40 different beers on tap.
- Hard ciders!
- Diverse local restaurant fare will also be on hand, so come hungry!
- Exclusive wines will be featured at RJ's Wine Cellar in the Worthington Center.
- O'Blarney's Sports Bar tent adjoins the Pavilion with their own live music and big screen TV's.