- Port of Olympia
- 626 Columbia Street NW, Olympia, WA 98501
- Price Free - Please register in advance
Tours are offered at a range of dates and times, listed below:
- Tuesday, April 16, 2019, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 10:00 a.m. - Noon
- Thursday, June 20, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 15, 2019, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m
- Wednesday, September 11, 2019, 10:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 15, 2019, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
The Port of Olympia offers free educational and fun tours of its operations nearly every month. These tours are an opportunity to watch the workings of an international shipping terminal in Thurston County and learn about the Port's other lines of business including Swantown Marina, the Olympia Airport and the Port's Property Development program.
Tours are outdoor walking tours lasting approximately 2 hours. Wear comfortable shoes and dress for the weather. A vessel in port is not guaranteed. Children of all ages are welcome. Tours are stroller and wheelchair accessible. Photo identification is required for anyone over 17 years of age.