Fall has officially landed and that means pumpkins, an annual celebration of art and artists, delicious food, and all the beautiful colors of Fall. Whether you’re in the mood for a quick day trip or want to spend some quality time within this special community, the Olympia region is ready to welcome you.
Throughout the fall, and beyond, our team will concoct monthly daycation itineraries. Let us take away the indecision and pressure of making plans and give you an easy option to enjoy ALL our region has to offer.
LoveOly Shop & Dine Week 2020
Daily, Sept 28 through Oct 4
This year, the Olympia Downtown Alliance is proud to host the LoveOly Shop & Dine Week 2020 which was created to bring more business to restaurants and shops. Not only will you support local businesses, but you’ll also have the chance to earn exclusive LoveOly Swag. Download a printable Flyer.
How it works:
- Pick up a passport from participating businesses or download online and print at downtownolympia.org. (Available September 28 through October 4)
- During Shop & Dine Week 2020, when you spend $10 or more at any participating business, you'll receive a loveoly sticker for your passport.
- Collect 5 stickers and redeem your passport for awesome loveoly swag and be entered to win gift certificates from participating businesses!
Olympia Arts Month
Arts Walk is an annual Olympia tradition dating back decades. This year the celebration of local art and artists continues as Arts Month. Throughout October the community will highlight programs and activities presented by participating locations, artists and virtual performances. Keep checking back in on their webpage for updates to the Arts Month map!
Plentiful Pumpkin Patches & Fall Farm Adventures
If you’re looking for the perfect pumpkin, or want to trek through a locally grown corn maze, our region’s farmers have you covered. Want to get out mid-week or are looking for ideal weekend adventure? With this many options, you'll find the perfect patch for your schedule:
- Ashley Creek Farm Pumpkin Fest / Open daily from Oct 3 through Nov 1
- Hunter Family Farm Pumpkin Patch & Festival / Open Thurs. through Sun. from Oct 2 to 31
- Rutledge Corn Maze, Haunted Corn Maze, & More / Open daily from Sept 26 to Oct 31
- Schilter Family Farm Pumpkin Patch & Corn Maze / Open daily from Sept 26 to Oct 31
Don’t forget to share.
Don’t miss out on any of these easy to plan adventures. Check back monthly for new trip ideas and daycations (or staycation if you’re a local) and don’t forget to share! Tag your social posts #DecidedlyDifferent and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter (@Experience_Oly) and Instagram (@ExperienceOly).